The wedding is just over two months away. Last night, I took one last bite of my beloved Oreos. It’s time to quit cold turkey (until 10/18/14 – yes, there are Oreos AT the wedding). I must focus on getting this bod in tip-top shape for that unbearably tight dress I picked out.
I’ve got to get my priorities straight! More running & veggies, less sugar & carbs.
This pasta would have been (not really) perfect!!!!!! If I hadn’t had three helpings. THREE – I’m a monster.
Another and I would have had to be wheeled to my bedroom.
A must have in your easy supper repertoire. Light, flavorful, and delicious hot or cool. The cheese makes you feel sinful but the asparagus tricks your brain into thinking you’re a rabbit!
I DARE you to eat just two servings.
Time: 20 minutes (prep + cooking)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 package of shell pasta
- 3 tbsp. of sun-dried tomatoes, julienned
- 1/2 cup of basil pesto (I had prepared, but I ALWAYS prefer homemade)
- 1/3 cup mozzarella, sliced in cubes
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Line asparagus on a baking sheet & drizzle with olive oil + S+P, gently combine
- Roast asparagus for 10 minutes
- While roasting, cook pasta according to package directions
- Cut asparagus into bite size pieces and put into a bowl with pasta + tomatoes + mozzarella + pesto, combine
- Serve hot or cold and eat until you COMBUST