I’m basic. I like Gilmore Girls, Starbucks, The Twilight Saga, fuzzy slippers, cookie scented candles, and all things autumn.
I am confused as to why so many females out there are denying their inner basic babe.
What’s to be ashamed of? Being basic makes it socially acceptable to have pumpkin everything.
Pumpkin is not overrated, I don’t care what you say. You can put it in, on, under just about any food or beverage and it’s a fallgasm in your mouth.
It’s time, ladies. Embrace the beauty of the basic.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) Serves: 3
- 1 package of manicotti noodles
- 1 can of pureed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Arugula, for serving
- Basil, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook manicotti according to package directions, drain & let cool
- In a small bowl, combine pumpkin + parmesan + nutmeg + S+P
- Stuff pumpkin into manicotti and place into greased baking dish
- Sprinkle all manicotti with S+P + mozzarella
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
- Serve over a bed of arugula & top with fresh basil