There are 5 seasons in our world. Winter, spring, summer, fall, & awards season. Guess which one is the fairest of them all?
It’s the happiest time of my year. Gowns, lights, upsets, heinous acceptance speeches – I am just jubilant!
Things I loved about tonight’s Golden Globes: Tina & Amy – duh. Jennifer Aniston’s legs – kill me. Bill Cosby roasting. J’lo’s globes. Prince. Kevin Spacey – I’m not single, but I might love you? Every time the camera panned to John Krasinski. George Clooney – what smooth planet did you come from?
Things I did not love: Jane the Virgin winning – what are you & where did you come from? Amy Adams – you’re so overrated it physically hurts me sometimes. Every time the camera panned to Claire Danes. Not seeing Leo.
This decadent grilled cheese was the perfect compliment to my night of euphoria.
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 2 sandwiches
- 4 slices of sourdough bread
- 1/2 lb of brussels sprouts, peeled + shredded
- 1/2 of a red onion, sliced
- 4 slices of pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Butter for bread + frying
- Sriracha, to taste
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- On a lined baking sheet, spread out brussels sprout shreds + onion sliced
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper + garlic + S+P + olive oil
- Roast for 12-15 minutes
- Heat butter in a pan + butter one side of a piece of bread + lay butter side down on the pan
- Lay a slice of pepper jack + brussels sprout mix + sriracha + mozzarella + other piece of bread, in that order
- Flip + fry on the other side until golden + cheese is melted
- Make love to the sandwich