Facebook just keeps getting more evil with age. Like a female.
Last night, I’m sleepily stalking myself on Facebook & I scroll down & see a list of the years since I’ve joined the dreaded thing. What does a curious kitten do? Clicks on 2008.
RACHEL – do you not remember that nothing good happened that year?! Nothing at all! Nope – don’t try 2007. My God, don’t you dare click on 2009. Just quit. Turn it off. Close your eyes.
How does Facebook know the exact way to summarize my years in order to make me feel like a nitwit? Congrats, Zuckerberg, I’m nauseous.
Lucky for me, I’m just totally ravishing on the internet now. So are these dope tacos.
Don’t forget I’m on insta! @emergingadulteats
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 8-10 tacos
- 1 lb. of chorizo
- 1 lb. of potatoes, chunked
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- Tortillas, for serving
- Red cabbage, for serving
- Cilantro, for serving
- Feta cheese, for serving
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large, oven safe skillet over medium heat, cook chorizo through, about 6-8 minutes, + set aside on a plate
- Add onion + S+P to the same pan + let soften, about 4 minutes
- Add garlic + cook for another 1-2 minutes
- Add potatoes + crushed red pepper + S+P, cook for 10-12 minutes
- Finish potatoes in the oven for another 6-8 minutes
- Remove skillet from the oven + add chorizo + lemon juice back to the skillet to let it warm back up
- Fill a tortilla with some of the chorizo mix + add cabbage + cilantro + feta
- You will not be able to stop stuffing your pie hole