The Bachelor/Bachelorette series has been a constant source of comfort in my young adult years & I don’t plan to change my ways until there are 0 roses left on the planet.
Honestly, what’s not to love? It’s romantic, reality, comedic GENIUS.
I don’t know why it’s referred to as a guilty pleasure. It brings me infinite pleasure & I feel absolutely no guilt.
If I wasn’t married, I think I could really excel on this show. AT LEAST make it to home towns. Not because I’m cute, I’d just make up some unique sob story forcing the producers to make him keep me around for as long as he could stand me.
I also feel 0 guilt about these wraps because they’re so healthy it’s stupid.
Time: 50 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 6 lettuce wraps
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut in small florets
- 6 hearts of romaine
- 1 red onion, diced
- 6-8 oz. of buffalo or wing sauce
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Cilantro, for serving
- Feta, for serving
- Avocado crema, for serving (recipe here)
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, combine cauliflower + 2 tbsp. of buffalo sauce + olive oil + S+P
- Lay cauliflower on a lined baking sheet + roast for 20 minutes
- Remove cauliflower from oven + pour another 2-3 tbsp. of buffalo sauce on + roast for another 20 minutes
- Remove from oven & add cauliflower back to the bowl, add remaining buffalo sauce
- Add cauliflower to a romaine heart + add red onion + cilantro + feta + crema
- Eat a sweet treat after cause this is effing healthy & you earned it