I just don’t want to talk about it, ok?
In the process of faking my love for the Seahawks, I accidentally DID fall in love with them. Or at least Marshawn Lynch. My sweet beast mode.
I don’t know how the NFL sleeps at night. Like, what are we teaching our youth?! That cheaters win?! I’m bitter & unfriendly.
I’m done trying with sports. They’re so exhausting. I even made chicken to celebrate the event. Chicken is a football/manly food, right?
At least Katy slayed. This is all the talking I can muster. Eat this easy chicken.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4 thighs
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 tbsp. of honey
- 5 tbsp. of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a bowl, whisk honey + bbq sauce + soy sauce + garlic + S+P
- In a large bag, combine chicken + onion + sauce
- Marinate for 30 minutes or as long as you can stand to wait
- On a lined baking sheet, lay out chicken
- Cook skin side up for 25 minutes
- Flip + cook another 10 minutes
- Flip back to the skin side + cook 10 more minutes
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving
- Eat while watching anything but sports because they’re stupid & going to melt your brain cells
10 thoughts on “Honey BBQ Chicken Thighs”
This recipe makes up for huge disappointment.
It helped the sting just a little bit. 🙂
Womp womp WOOOOOOMP
I DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT, DANA.
Can we laugh about it then?
It was no disappointing for me, Seahawks fought hard and they had the best plays of all game. Lynch and Mathews were the best! It was just a matter of luck…
Touche. You have a point. NEXT YEAR!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Not gonna lie, Patriots = making me so happy, Katy = making me so much less (Lenny, Lenny, Lenny…where was he?!). But this chicken – this looks so awesome & will make for a happy husband in my future!
Ugh stop. Let’s only talk about food. 😉
Ooh, some of my favorite Local Honey from The Honey Ladies would be a perfect match for this delicious mouth watering chicken.