I just don’t want to talk about it, ok?
In the process of faking my love for the Seahawks, I accidentally DID fall in love with them. Or at least Marshawn Lynch. My sweet beast mode.
I don’t know how the NFL sleeps at night. Like, what are we teaching our youth?! That cheaters win?! I’m bitter & unfriendly.
I’m done trying with sports. They’re so exhausting. I even made chicken to celebrate the event. Chicken is a football/manly food, right?
At least Katy slayed. This is all the talking I can muster. Eat this easy chicken.
Time: 1 hour 15 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4 thighs
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 tbsp. of honey
- 5 tbsp. of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- In a bowl, whisk honey + bbq sauce + soy sauce + garlic + S+P
- In a large bag, combine chicken + onion + sauce
- Marinate for 30 minutes or as long as you can stand to wait
- On a lined baking sheet, lay out chicken
- Cook skin side up for 25 minutes
- Flip + cook another 10 minutes
- Flip back to the skin side + cook 10 more minutes
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving
- Eat while watching anything but sports because they’re stupid & going to melt your brain cells