Y’all know my Bachelor obsession is sick & twisted. So let me take this opportunity to get my finale thoughts out.
I’ll start with the obvious: CHRIS DOESN’T LOVE WHITNEY. Man, I have NEVER seen a dude so not into a girl at the end of this darn show. Like, when asked what he loved about her. “She’s pretty.” Kewl.
Also, Whitney didn’t watch the show – only her own dates. K if any of Whitney’s friends read this (that would be neat) PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS MAKE HER WATCH. That poor girl needs to know the truth!
& the double Bachelorette thing? Don’t get me started. The show is MAGIC & the best part is that we know what to expect every season & we still salivate over each episode. Why are you messing with our minds, ABC?!
Also, if things don’t work out with the husband, being the next Bachelorette is my backup plan.
Time: 35 minutes | Serves: 2 pizzas
- 2 pieces of naan bread
- 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 peach, sliced thin
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 5 oz. of fresh mozzarella cheese
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place naan on a foil-lined baking sheet
- Spread half the BBQ + peach + jalapeno + onion + S+P + cheese on one naan
- Repeat with the other naan
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted to your desire
- Swallow whole