I’d like to slap a kick me sign on the back of every human being who shares spoilers on social media.
Like, it takes effort to pick up your phone, open a social media account, type out your spoiler, & hit send. It takes literally no effort to SHUT UP.
So if you are on the interwebs at all (which you are, obviously, I thank you), then you know that last night’s Grey’s Anatomy was beyond. I won’t go into details because I am not the spawn of satan.
I’m just depressed. Not only because I know what happens in the show, but because I lose a little more faith in humanity every time I log into Facebook. I’m sure these spoiler sharers were all good people once. They just took a wrong turn somewhere. Got mixed in with the wrong crowd. Someone tells them it’s OK to summarize every episode of television they watch in their Facebook status. “It’s totally fine, all the kids are doing it” type of thing.
If you are one of the aforementioned hellions, trust that I am praying for you.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 5 sandwiches
- 8 oz. of deli chicken
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4-5 oz. of brie
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 10 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Butter, for bread
- S+P, to taste
- Heat a tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add onion + S+P, let caramelize to your desire, about 8-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, butter bread
- In another skillet, heat the other tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat
- Add bread, butter side down, + brie + chicken + onion + mozz + P + another slice of bread
- Flip & cook until golden brown & cheese melted
- Repeat with rest of the ingredients
- Lick the plate leaving no crumb behind