Well, Tevye, I’m on my way.
HOME THAT IS.
Your girl is headed home for a few days to stir up some trouble & start chaos in the streets. By that I mean I want to drink lots of mimos with my friends & get caught by strangers taking selfies.
My pasty skin is craving that Memphis sun. I am only packing shorts so if you’re in the 901, please have your shades on at all times as my thighs are blinding.
There are so many activities planned. My mother purchased a private party for 10 of our friends at one of those painting/wine studios. We’ll drink & scribble on a canvas & giggle & give the girl with actual talent trying to teach us a migraine. Nothing better.
I won’t be blogging for a few days so make sure you follow me on insta @emergingadulteats to see all of the ridiculous food I stuff into my body!!!!!!
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2-3
- 1 package of soba noodles
- 1 bundle of broccolini, trimmed
- 1 can of baby corn, drained
- 1/2 cup of sweet + sour sauce
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- S+P, to taste
- Sesame seeds, for serving
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions, strain
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat
- Add broccolini + S+P, cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add baby corn + 1/2 the sweet + sour sauce + S+P, cook another 3 minutes
- Combine vegetables with noodles, stir well
- Add S+P + rest of sweet + sour sauce + cilantro + lime juice
- Serve hot with sesame seeds
- Ditch the spoon, grab a shovel + go