I love being right. I mean, I always am, but it just never gets old.
Some have said I’m psychic. By some I mean myself & one of my grandfather’s, but STILL! It’s been said.
I just have this uncanny ability to predict the future. Like, I dreamt about Mr. Rogers the night before he died. & I dreamt I was in the cast of Real World: Afghanistan & we found Osama Bin Laden & the NEXT DAY they found him. I can’t even make that up.
I also have the ability to predict when Bachelor couples will break up. *clears throat* Please revisit this post to hear my initial thoughts on this duo. These two did, indeed, announce their break up yesterday. Yawn. Give me a challenge, people.
So I guess all I really predict are deaths & breakups…. I’m stable, I swear.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes | Serves: 2-3
- 4 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 6 oz. can of tomato paste
- 1 can of diced tomatoes + the juice
- 4 cups of packed spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. of fresh basil, chopped
- 12 oz. of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of water
- 1 tbsp. of crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. of oregano
- 1/2 tsp. of italian seasoning
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add onion + S+P, cook until soft, about 4 minutes
- Add garlic, cook another 2 minutes
- Add tomato paste + diced tomatoes + water + crushed red pepper + oregano + italian seasoning +S+P, cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add spinach + basil + S+P, let wilt + turn off heat
- In a bowl, combine ricotta + parmesan + egg + S+P
- In a baking dish, spread some spinach mix on the bottom
- Cover in zucchini slices
- Add ricotta mix
- Cover with spinach mix
- Repeat until all layers are gone
- Top with mozzarella
- Bake covered for 45 minutes + uncovered for 10-15 minutes
- Serve hot & tell your friends it’s just green noodles
Lots of these on the ‘ole internet, but this one helped me!