Among my many talents, I can now say I have a knack for gardening as well.
Call it a green thumb, I don’t mind. All I know is I look uber cute with a little mulch on my face.
I planted flowers for, like, 45 minutes this weekend. Did I know how to do so going into it? Not at all. But something about the flowers, dirt, & bugs just awakened my soul. I just instinctively knew how to dig a hole.
Maybe all those kindergarten recesses spent eating worms to try & impress the boys finally paid off.
Now where can I get bejeweled gardening gloves?
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 8 pancakes
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 2 tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. of butter
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 package of chocolate chips, yes the whole thing
- Maple syrup for serving,
- Bacon, for serving
- Combine eggs + bananas in a large bowl
- Add baking powder + coconut oil + extract + butter + milk + oats + almond meal + flour
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Head butter in a skillet or on a griddle over low-med heat
- Add pancake batter 1/4 cup at a time
- Cook 3 minutes on each side
- Repeat with rest of batter
- Serve hot with maple syrup + crispy bacon
- Watch how exponentially your husband’s love for you grows
Tweaked from here!