I’m happiest when I’m dining at sketchy restaurants.
I’ve explained my love & devotion to mediocre chain restaurants before. It’s just in my DNA.
Garr & I tried a new church yesterday & the first thing that has to happen after spending time with Jesus is FOOOOOOOD. I typically cry so much I’m just exhausted & need fuel.
What is right down the street from this church? YOU GUESSED IT – a Red Robin. Imagine like screeching tires & curb jumping as I force him to turn into the parking lot. No, I don’t eat burgers. Not the point. The POINT is a little something I like to call bottomless french fries. Did we partake? Absolutely. Did I look pregnant the rest of the day? Definitely. WORTH IT.
So I couldn’t prepare the potatoes I had planned to make with dinner because I literally would have exploded into 1,000 Rachel pieces.
Time: 3 hours (prep + cooking) | Serves: 6 drummies
- 6 chicken drummies
- 2 tbsp. of onion salt
- 2 tbsp. of garlic salt
- 1 tsp. of white pepper
- 1 tbsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. of ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. of smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp. of all spice
- 1 tsp. of coriander
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 3 tbsp. of coconut sugar
- S+P, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all seasoning + S+P
- Pat dry chicken + add to the bowl
- Coat chicken in seasoning + cover the bowl, letting sit in the fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Lay chicken on a lined baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, turning once in the middle
- Serve hot
- Make more seasoning + put it on everything you eat here on out