Where can I invest in one of those bubbles that human beings who are to afraid to venture outside live in??? I need one.
The world is frightening & danger lurks around every corner. I just don’t really need to be a part of it anymore. A padded, air conditioned bubble will do just fine for lil ole me. Maybe a window for visitors.
My Garr ended up in the hospital Monday. The phone rang & my heart just sunk. Every time the phone rings I assume the worst because I am a really positive, upbeat person. But this time I was right. Details aside, it was the scariest thing & a v close call. It’s really opened my eyes to the fact that NOTHING GOOD CAN HAPPEN OUTSIDE.
So I guess I actually need a two person bubble. Cause I can no longer let that man out of my sight. A doggy door, too. Topanga will need access for nap time. I’ll need plenty of outlets – for my cell phone in case of bubble emergencies & a computer to blog. Meaning I’ll need a kitchen. & someone to deliver groceries. That should do it, though.
I will also take a matching straight jacket.
Time: 2.5 hours | Serves: 6-8 wraps or 1 lb. of black beans
- 1 lb. of dry black beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- 1 cup of brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup of spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup of pepper jack cheese
- Whole wheat wraps
- S+P, to taste
- Soak beans in clean, cold water for as long as able – overnight is best but quick soak works too
- Drain beans + add to a large pot
- Add 6 cups of water + bring to a boil
- Turn down to a simmer + cover, stirring occasionally
- After simmering for an hour, add onion + S+P
- After another 30 minutes, add red pepper + garlic + spices, let cook for another 30 minutes
- Drain beans
- Add beans + rice + spinach + cheese to a wrap
- Take these for lunch daily + impress all your peers with your bean making abilities