I love love.
Love in all forms. Familial, friendly, romantic, unhealthy, I don’t care. I love it.
My top 3 favorite romantic loves in random order:
- Me & Garr, obviously. Because I’m conceited & we do have a pretty great love tbh.
- Leo + Kate. Probably the trillest love there is. I promise you will lose an argument with me on this I have spent years gathering my evidence
- My sweetie pie of a BFF, Miriam, & her sweetie.
Mir & her snookums got ENGAGED this week & my heart literally exploded into 1.3 million pieces. He was just so giggly & excited & Mir was so surprised. Heart eyes over here, people. This really is big for ME because I really want to live next door to them for the rest of our lives & have joint Halloweens with the kids. I love when my dreams come true & I don’t even have to put forth effort!!!!
Cheers, Mir & Den. Shopping for a white dress as we speak (for me, not the bride, I can’t be upstaged).
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 6 enchiladas
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 ear of corn, husked
- 1 cup of quinoa, cooked
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 can of spicy enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine black beans + corn + quinoa + onion + jalapeno + cilantro + chili powder + crushed red pepper + plenty of S+P
- Scoop black bean mix into a tortilla + roll up nice + tight
- Repeat with all tortillas + arrange in a greased baking dish
- Cover enchiladas with sauce
- 35-40 minutes or until golden + bubbly
- Serve hot
- Shove whole enchilada down your gullet