I love love.
Love in all forms. Familial, friendly, romantic, unhealthy, I don’t care. I love it.
My top 3 favorite romantic loves in random order:
- Me & Garr, obviously. Because I’m conceited & we do have a pretty great love tbh.
- Leo + Kate. Probably the trillest love there is. I promise you will lose an argument with me on this I have spent years gathering my evidence
- My sweetie pie of a BFF, Miriam, & her sweetie.
Mir & her snookums got ENGAGED this week & my heart literally exploded into 1.3 million pieces. He was just so giggly & excited & Mir was so surprised. Heart eyes over here, people. This really is big for ME because I really want to live next door to them for the rest of our lives & have joint Halloweens with the kids. I love when my dreams come true & I don’t even have to put forth effort!!!!
Cheers, Mir & Den. Shopping for a white dress as we speak (for me, not the bride, I can’t be upstaged).
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 6 enchiladas
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 ear of corn, husked
- 1 cup of quinoa, cooked
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 can of spicy enchilada sauce
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine black beans + corn + quinoa + onion + jalapeno + cilantro + chili powder + crushed red pepper + plenty of S+P
- Scoop black bean mix into a tortilla + roll up nice + tight
- Repeat with all tortillas + arrange in a greased baking dish
- Cover enchiladas with sauce
- 35-40 minutes or until golden + bubbly
- Serve hot
- Shove whole enchilada down your gullet
10 thoughts on “Corn + Black Bean Enchiladas”
Love is truly a beautiful thing! It’s a beautiful experience. Congrats to your BFF. I love love too and seeing love unfold. 🙂 Cheers!
Can’t be upstaged…. Lmao!
You are sooooo right. Nothing better! Thank you for reading 🙂
These look gooooood!
Thank you, sweet Lety!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love enchiladas!! It’s one of the things my mom makes that I miss the most
Have her ship you some! You deserve them 😉
My mouth is watering just looking at this! I’ve been craving enchiladas lately!
Just nothing better. Get in the kitchen & get to it! 😉 Thanks for reading, Amanda!
LikeLiked by 1 person
How appropriate that you blogged about spicy enchiladas and I’m a little spicy Mexican enchilada. So fun! I am so honored to have the wittiest, quirkiest, loving, selfless, hail of a sass-holding, and faithful BFF. I love you I love you so so much. Ugh, not to mention how much my Denny loves you and loves that you take care of me so well. LAF. I love you. Send me pics of your long white dress so we make sure we don’t match. Thx gurl.
Loved this ;))
Gonna bookmark this.
Also, Check out #WeeklyChallenge for #FoodBloggers @ http://pieceofcerebrum.wordpress.com