If you were watching anything Monday night besides a show that rhymes with The Smachelorette, I most likely disagree with all of your life choices.
Ladies & gentlemen, THAT was good television – I don’t care who you are.
It just had everything that a good finale needs to succeed – love, diamonds, limos, man tears. And the proposal! I swoon, I melt, I try to wake up Garrett to have him propose all over in the exact way the people on TV are doing it.
Speaking of, he’s a pretty good sport with my crap until he FALLS ASLEEP. How does one physically slumber when the best television event of the year is on???? I can’t grasp. Anyways, it was phenomenal. Bravo, ABC. Bravo.
*still waits by the phone for Chris Harrison to call & offer her a role*
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: A skillet full of totchos
- 1 package of tater tots
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1/4 cup of kimchi, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of spicy cheese, shredded
- S+P, to taste
- Cook tater tots according to package directions
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine jalapeno + kimchi + onion + S+P
- When the tots are done, add to the kimchi bowl with some S+P + combine
- Arrange in an even layer in a cast iron skillet + cover with cheese
- Put back in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted
- I don’t know what to tell you to do with these besides everything you can think of