I am taking the ultimate plunge.
That’s right – I’m going full vegetarian. So long chorizo, adios bacon, see ya never chicken wings! GOOD RIDDANCE!! Why do you ask? Oh, I will tell you why & it is IMPORTANT!
I woke up Friday morning & the thought of eating meat made my skin crawl. That was it. I was done. Cold tofurkey. I wish it was because I cared about animals. I care about Topanga, if that counts.
I will, however, miss seafood. Full veg means no more lil shrimps or crabby cakes or fish tacos……………………….
Dagnabit I forgot about fish tacos this is going to blow chunks.
Time: 25 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 3-4
- 1 lb. of soyrizo
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 2 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- S+P, to taste
- Cook soyrizo according to package directions
- Meanwhile, combine onion + tomatoes + black beans + S+P in a bowl
- Add soyrizo + cilantro to the bowl
- Stir in tortilla chips
- Serve hot with guac or salsa
- Eat it like a salad, eat it like nachos, I don’t care just get it in there