I have a superpower.
I meet famous people. It’s a gift, really. I go to shows & I end up meeting/touching the stars. I have an 80% accuracy rate.
It started when I was 7 & I got to be in a musical with Mickey Rooney. It was The Wizard of Oz. Mickey was the Wizard. I was a munchkin. Appropriate.
Perhaps my most impressive win, though, was in 2009 when Juicy J spotted me in the crowd & asked me to come on stage. Yes, ladies & gents, I danced with Oscar-winning Three 6 Mafia in front of thousands. Personally, I think I was just small enough for them to hoist over the barricades, but I’ll take it.
Coming to a city near you to sneak into a Meet & Greet & harass a celebrity.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 3-4 as a side
- 1 cup of cous cous
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of olive oil + another tbsp.
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Arrange tomatoes on a lined baking sheet + drizzle with olive oil + S+P, cook for 12-15 minutes or until they start to blister
- Meanwhile, cook cous cous according to package directions
- In a food processor, combine basil + walnuts + parmesan + garlic + S+P
- Process on low + slowly add in olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine cous cous + pesto + tomatoes + plenty of S+P
- Serve warm
- Put leftovers in pockets for snack time