I need really fantastic things to stop happening this week.
I just need a break from fainting this week. First the Memphis game, now this?!
Amy Sherman-Palladino will be making 4 new episodes of Gilmore Girls & ending the show the way she always imagined. *physically faints*
I have thought about this day, dreamed about this day, for as long as I can remember. When I finished re-watching the series for the 3rd time, I ached for Stars Hollow. I just wanted to walk from my home (even though I hate walking places) and go to Luke’s for a burger (even though I don’t eat burgers I would still order one and just smile at it). Bliss!
If Rory & Jess don’t end up together, I will hold my breath until my head explodes.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4 sandwiches
- 8 pieces of sourdough bread
- 2 pears, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 6 oz. of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella, shredded
- Butter, for bread + cooking
- S+P, to taste
- Heat a tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add onion + S+P, let caramelize for 8-10 minutes
- Butter all of the bread
- Heat the other tbsp. of olive oil in a non-stick skillet
- Place a slice of bread butter side down in the skillet
- Top with pears + onion + honey + some goat cheese + some mozzarella + other slice of bread, flip
- Repeat with all bread + fillings
- Serve hot
- See how many you can stuff in your face at one time