It’s ridiculous what a spray tan does for my confidence.
I go from to 0 to 100 reallllll quick. I walk in a pasty nerd & come out a bronzed star. A star, I tell you!
For some girls, it’s a hair cut. Maybe a mani/pedi. Nah. For me, I want to get naked & stand in a machine that sprays me with tan juice. That feeling when I walk out & look at myself in the mirror & it looks like I have just walked off a beach in Bora Bora – that’s euphoria.
I know it’s shallow. I get that. But taking selfies is shallow, too, & y’all know I’m never going to stop doing that.
Speaking of, I need to snap a couple while this tan is still fresh.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4
- 1 lb. of whole wheat spaghetti
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 3 tbsp. of minced garlic
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese + more for serving
- 1 tbsp. of parsley, chopped
- S+P, to taste
- Cook pasta to al dente, reserving 1 cup of cooking water
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a pan over low-med heat
- Add garlic + cook for 1 minute
- Add crushed red pepper + S+P, cook another minute
- Add drained pasta to skillet + reserved cooking water + coat the noodles well
- Turn off the heat + stir in cheese + parsley + S+P
- Let sit for a few minutes to absorb as much of the sauce as possible
- Serve hot with extra cheese + parsley
- Wrap body in noodles + let them swaddle you