I think I know why every other country hates America.
It’s because Americans absolutely suck on the Internet.
I’m serious. We are just so daggum opinionated. Give us an international crisis & a Facebook account & it’s all she wrote.
Like, why does every human on Facebook feel the need to not only post their own opinion 8 times a day, but also comment on every person’s posts who disagree with them??? The truth is – you’re all idiots! Every American human on Facebook is a moron. Now some might argue this is a gross generalization, but I can say this because I, too, am an internet moron (have you read this blog??). All I’m saying is if you aren’t sharing puppy videos & photos of you & your boyfriend at dinner, then no one wants to see it! Folks in other countries look at our Facebook pages & see ignorant comments & no puppies & they’re like, “oh yeah THIS is why we hate America.”
This is also while I’ll make an excellent First Lady someday because I just really connect with the people.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2
- 1 lb. of shrimp, peeled + deveined + uncooked
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 tbsp. of garlic
- 1 tbsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 1/2 tsp. of oregano
- S+P, to taste
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- In a bowl, combine chili powder + garlic powder + cumin + oregano + S+P
- Add shrimp + 1 tbsp. of olive oil + combine well, set aside
- While shrimp marinate, cook quinoa according to package directions + drain
- Heat other tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic + cook for 1 minute
- Add shrimp + cook until pink
- Add shrimp + quinoa + red onion + red pepper + tomato + black beans + some cilantro to a bowl
- Serve hot
- See how many scrimps you can fit in your mouth at one time