Wait, where did 2015 go?
I’m not kidding. It was April like two days ago.
I cannot physically handle how quickly my life is passing by. I have so much to do, so much to say. Like sleep & sing karaoke at the top of my lungs. I just need time to slooooow down a bit. I feel like adult weekends go by so much quicker than my adolescent weekends did. Why??? Perhaps it’s all of the cider I choose to consume on Saturdays. Idk.
If I were a superhero, my power would be the ability to bend time. Like, speed it up when things are totally miz & slow it down when life is grand. How handy would this be? Your boss is yelling at you & you just *zoom* to the next life event. Then you’re having a picnic with your sweetie & butterflies & hummingbirds are flying around & you just *halt* time & live in that moment for as long as you like. (I’d probably not stay at a picnic for too long, though, because the outdoors)
I suppose some challenges might arise, though, like when I *halt* time & live in bed for 3 years.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 12
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 1/4 cup of butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of nonfat greek yogurt (I’ve played around with flavored kind & it definitely does not hurt!)
- 1/2 cup of skim milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- 1 bag of chocolate chips (yes, the whole bag)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine flour + cocoa powder + brown sugar + baking soda + salt
- In another bowl, whisk butter + eggs
- Whisk eggs into flour mixture
- Stir in greek yogurt + milk + vanilla + peanut butter (This is a pretty moist batter! Yes, I said moist)
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out batter onto a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Serve warm with a glass of milk
- After you’ve eaten 3, rub the chocolate that got all over your fingers onto your body