I want to win a competition.
I don’t excel at any one activity so I’m not sure what kind of competition I should enter. I just want to beat other humans at something.
It’s this darn CrossFit competition my husband had me watching. You’d think it would inspire me to exercise, but it really just made me want to be better than everyone at an activity.
Just once I’d like to run through a finish line with my head & fists held high. I was blessed with a competitive spirit yet no actual talents. What is this about???
I need someone to create a cheesy noodle snack-making competition so I can run you all into the ground.
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 3-4
- 1 package of whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 3 cups of ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp. of parmesan cheese, shredded + more for serving
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook noodles to al dente + drain
- In a bowl, combine ricotta + mozzarella + parmesan + egg + spinach + crushed red pepper + S+P
- Pour a little of the sauce in the bottom of a baking dish
- Lay noodles out + spread some of the cheese mixture onto each
- Roll up + arrange seam side down in the baking dish
- Cover with remaining sauce
- Bake for 23-25 minutes
- Serve hot + top with some parmesan
- Shove 3 roll-ups in your mouth + smile big