I love typing things into the Google machine & seeing what other humans are searching for.
Like, I just typed “why” into Google & got several options to complete my search, ranging from “why am I so emotional” to “why you always lying.” I don’t know the answer to either of these without Google’s help, so these are valid searches.
“How” is also a really entertaining one. I figured my altruistic generation would be searching for “how to solve world peace” or “how to help the homeless.” NOPE. “How deep is your love” & “how to tie a tie” is about as complex as we get!
But “who” is really giving me my kicks tonight. “Who is fancy” & “who is in jail” are just questions I NEED answers to. Like, immediately. Answers: Fancy is a man & he sings. (Who knew?) There are a lot of human beings in the jail system.
To be fair, I think the “who is in jail” one came up for me because I was recently looking at the local court records to see if I had any frenemies get arrested over the holidays.
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 3
- 1 lb. of soyrizo
- 3 cans of cannellini beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, rinsed
- 1 tbsp. of rosemary
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Heat a tbsp. of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add soyrizo + cook for 5-6 minutes
- Add onion + S+P, cook for another 3 minutes
- Add garlic + S+P, cook another minute
- In a large bowl, combine soyrizo mix + cannellini beans + cherry tomatoes + balsamic vinegar + S+P
- Arrange in a baking dish
- Spread a couple of rosemary sprigs throughout the dish + drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Serve hot
- Warning: it’s v difficult not to eat this entire thing by yourself so use your phone a friend for this one