I have done it! I have discovered the sketchiest bar in all of America!
Who knew that behind the doors of the bowling alley was a gloriously cheap full bar????
I always knew you could get a pitcher of terrible beer and some hot dogs, but a full bar complete with extraordinary people watching??? Revolutionary.
Why did we stop hanging out there? It was the most happening hang out at one time. Would things have been different if we had known what the bowling alley would one day become? $4 vodka drinks, people. $4!!!!!!
I still need bumpers while bowling, but what of it?
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 1 loaf of bread
- 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp. of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt
- Juice of 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp. of orange zest
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of baking cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients through salt
- In another bowl, combine eggs through vanilla extract
- Whisk in the wet ingredients to the dry
- Fold in cranberries
- Spread batter in a greased bread pan
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Serve warm
- Wrap up in a bow + give to a pal don’t be selfish + eat the entire loaf like I did