K I’m going to need to speak with the event coordinator for the Grammy’s.
Who are you & do you still have a job this morning?
What a monstrosity. Look, I know how much goes into an award show. I put them on 36 times a year in my mind. This was amateur hour.
Truth be told, I only watched a combined 20 minutes because The Bachelor was on & y’all know where my loyalties lie. But the 20 minutes I saw included Taylor Swift (will it ever stop), Luke Bryan singing Lionel Ritchie (HOW DID THIS HAPPEN) & the sabotage of Adele’s performance. Yes, SABOTAGE. How dare you people. How dare you not bolt that piano mic to the instrument. Shameful.
Also, whose bright idea was it to compete with The Bachelor on a Monday? Buh BYE.
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4-5
- 9-10 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cans of chickpeas, rinsed + drained
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 small can of green chiles
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 2 tsp. of chili powder
- 1 large can of enchilada sauce
- 1 cup of spicy cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over low-medium heat
- Add onion + S+P, cook for 3 minutes
- Add chickpeas + S+P, cook for 4-5 minutes
- Add black beans + green chiles + cumin + chili powder, cook another 2-3 minutes
- Scoop some mixture into a tortilla, roll + place seam side down in a greased baking sheet
- Top with enchilada sauce + cheese
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted + golden brown
- Shove enchiladas in mouth one at a time