I went to a sporting event last night.
On a school night! *Gasp*
I have been trying to be more fun lately. This includes, but is not limited to, picking up a new hobby, making a new friend, accepting more social invitations, and occasionally venturing out of my cocoon on school nights. It’s been terrible.
What’s wrong with a nice routine? Why can’t I just come home from work and exfoliate, read 100 pages of my novel, & binge-watch two hours of Real Housewives??? What is so “fun” about the outside world anyways?? Like, I go to this sporting event. I have a wonderful time! I’m thinking, “I can do this, I can go out during the week occasionally!” Then, I’m driving home & I look in this restaurant & there are about 10 people my age at a table simply enjoying themselves. At 10:20 pm on a school night!!! Go to bed! What are you people doing??? I know y’all have responsibilities otherwise you could not afford this swanky restaurant. Respect yourself. Get some sleep.
So I am obviously not ready to be fun but I am becoming a whiz at the cross-stitch.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: a bunch of peppers
- 1 lb. of mini peppers, cut in half + seeds removed
- 6 oz. of honey goat cheese
- 6 oz. of herbs de provence goat cheese (or any herby goat cheese you like)
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of fresh rosemary, for serving
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange peppers on a lined baking sheet
- Stuff half with honey goat cheese + half with herby goat cheese
- Sprinkle with S+P
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Serve warm sprinkled with fresh rosemary
- Shove 11 in mouth at once + send me selfie