Man, I am INTO this March Madness business.
I’m in a bracket challenge and I am taking it way too seriously.
Why haven’t I been filling out one of these bad boys for years? My dad loves Bob Knight more than he loves me so basketball is basically in my blood.
Like, I was filling out my bracket and waves of genius just kept crashing over me. I will now share with you my tips.
- Upsets are fun because grown men cry so you want to pick as many of these as possible
- Cheaters never win – I’m looking at you, Kentucky!
- When in doubt, pick Kansas
ESPN, call me.
Time: 35 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 1
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled + cut in chunks
- 1 cup of arugula, packed
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, rinsed + drained
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup of edamame
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In a bowl, combine sweet potato chunks + olive oil + cumin + chili powder + S+P
- Arrange on a lined baking sheet + roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping them once
- Meanwhile, mash avocado in a bowl
- Add crushed red pepper + S+P
- In a bowl, combine sweet potato + arugula + cherry tomatoes + quinoa + edamame + avocado + S+P
- Serve warm
- At this point, you will sprout a super power please enjoy