I think I agreed to go camping.
Why do I get myself in these predicaments? Participating in activities that bring me no joy yet take me to the brink of death. I can’t grasp camping. Why sleep outside when you can sleep inside………? You can literally not argue with that logic so I rest my case here.
Garrett is a very outdoorsy person. I guess you have to be when you practically roll around in the dirt all day. That’s what an Army man does all day, right? I digress. When he chose me to be wed to for the rest of forever, he knew I was not going to play these camping games with him. “Oh, you go, honey, I’ll watch Titanic 6 times and Facebook stalk people, – have fun!!!!” Well, he hasn’t given up on me yet. He’s clever, you know, really clever.
How do you get me to participate in activities I don’t want to? It’s simple, really. Paint me a picture of how gorgeous, casual, and chic I’ll look doing something and I can’t resist, honestly. He buys a crap load of camping gear this weekend and before I can gripe about the bill, he tells me that he has this beautiful vision of waking up on the side of the mountain, looking over & catching a glimpse of me peering outside of our tent, attentively watching the sun rise.
Marital manipulation, I tell you.
If I wake up with a bug on me or something, I’m calling an Uber.
Time: 20 minutes (prep + cooking ) | Serves: 2
- 2 whole wheat english muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced thin
- 1 heirloom tomato, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup of arugula
- Hot sauce, to taste
- S+P, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of butter
- Heat butter in a skillet over just under medium heat
- Crack egg into a small dish
- Gently transfer egg to hot skillet
- Fry for 3-4 minutes or until the whites set
- Sprinkle with S+P
- Toast your english muffins
- Arrange tomato + avocado + arugula + egg + hot sauce on muffin
- Repeat with the rest of ingredients
- Serve hot
- Eat sammie in three bites it can be done I have personally tested it