I got my locks trimmed this week.
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that I look like a big-nosed Jennifer Aniston and there’s nothing you can say to bring me down.
Like, I wish cameras could follow me around for just like the first 6 days after I have my hair done. I’m feeling myself something FIERCE right now. I don’t know why I don’t get trims more often. It’s like getting a spray tan. I instantly get cuter. It’s incredible.
I’m just all about the mermaid hair these days. The longer, the better. The ultimate goal is to put on a seashell bra, tie my legs together, crawl onto a rock, and sing show tunes while the wind blows my mermaid hair to and fro.
Must go be vain on another platform – see ya.
Time: 40 minutes (prep + baking) | Serves: 12-15 bites
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor, combine dates + oats + applesauce + baking powder + 1 tsp. of the cinnamon + vanilla extract
- Process until the dough comes together in a clump
- Form into lil balls
- In a bowl, combine sugar + remaining cinnamon
- Roll balls in sugar + arrange on a lined baking sheet
- Squash balls with the back of a spoon until they’re kinda flat
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle with a tiny bit of remaining sugar stuff
- Serve warm
- By serve I mean shove them into pie hole straight from the baking sheet
Idea came from here, but they taste nothing like snickerdoodles lawlz: http://www.feastingonfruit.com/vegan-snickerdoodles-oil-free-gluten-free/