Is anyone else beyond relieved that Mercury is out of retrograde?
A couple of weeks ago, a Facebook friend of mine posted about this phenomenon. Now my real hope and trust lies with the big man upstairs, but the super crunchy side of me spent three hours googling Mercury’s patterns.
This planet be crazy! She messes up all kinds of stuff when she decides to just stop rotating with all of the other lil guys. One of the things I read suggested that humans not make any big decisions while Mercury is just chilling. What?! Looking back I’m all, “wow did I order the right thing at dinner on May 2nd or what??”
Mercury in retrograde apparently makes everyone feel crazy. I can’t accurately comment on this because I feel this way all of the time. It also makes people want to be hermits. Again, no comment. Humans are supposed to use mercury’s retrograde phase as a time of reflection. Unfortunately, I can’t allot reflection time because it becomes panic attack time.
Wow I guess Mercury really had no effect on me at all?¿
Time: 25 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2-3 quesadillas
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled + pitted + chopped
- 1 can of black beans, drained + rinsed
- 1 cup of mexican cheese, shredded
- Medium-sized whole wheat flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Lay a tortilla down
- Top with a bit of cheese + black beans + tomatoes + avocado
- Sprinkle with S+P + some sriracha
- Sprinkle with some more cheese
- Top with another tortilla
- CAREFULLY flip, cook for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown
- Repeat with remaining ingredients
- Serve hot
- Force feed this to yourself when you are feeling blue, quesadillas have proven healing properties