What do you do when your face starts producing enough oil for you to open a Waffle House?
Asking for a friend.
My friend, let’s call her Smachel, is a nice girl. She just tries to work hard & stay out of the way. She’s wholesome & kind. Why must this curse befall her?
Y’all know those blue, Clean & Clear grease wipes? Like, you swipe one across your face & it removes the excess oil? Yeah, hers end up being see-through and she’s up to two-a-days now. It’s not OK. Some lil old ladies keep dirty Kleenex in their handbags, but Smachel is going to be looking for her checkbook amidst a sea of oily grease wipes if this madness doesn’t stop.
Smachel & I thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Time: 50 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 16 tots
- 1 cup of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup of frozen cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place broccoli + cauliflower in a bowl + cover with water
- Microwave for 3-4 minutes
- Once cool, drain the water + excess water from veggies
- Add veggies to a food processor and pulse until chopped
- In a bowl, combine veggies + breadcrumbs + egg + parmesan + red pepper + S+P
- Form into lil tot nuggets + arrange on a lined baking sheet
- Drizzle with olive oil + bake for 15 minutes
- Flip tots + bake another 10 minutes
- Serve hot with your favie sauce
- Juggle tots until they all land on the floor + you must eat them off of the ground