I’m transitioning into a woman.
I mean, technically, I am already one, but I am finally becoming a grown up woman.
Like, one who exfoliates after she showers & has a nightly beauty regimen with too many creams & stuff.
It all started when my mother yelled at me upon realizing I’ve been using some drugstore moisturizer for the last decade. Apparently you’re supposed to stop using that when you exit your teen years??? Anyways, she caved & bought me some Clinique moisturizer. I was a little hesitant at first because I do not like fancy products. I am a CoverGirl through & through! But WOAH NELLY this moisturizer is friggin’ LUXURIOUS. It makes me want to have all of the lotions on all of my body. I am a feminine woman – I can prove it with my lotion collection!!!
But I still don’t know how to paint my own nails so will I ever ~really~ be a woman?
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2-4
- 1 lb. of spinach, washed
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Combine spinach + water in a large pot over low-medium heat
- Cover + let steam for 10 minutes, stirring occassionally
- Drain the spinach + squeeze out as much of the excess water as you can
- Coarsely chop the spinach
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat
- Add garlic, cook for a minute
- Add spinach + crushed red pepper + S+P, cook for 5 minutes
- Squeeze in lemon juice
- Serve hot
- Do not share this at a dinner party because you will get one bite and even though everyone will applaud your italian spinach efforts you will want to head-butt everyone for not leaving you any
Idea came from here: