I’m not one for gossip BUT OH MY GOSH THIS T SWIZZ/KIM K DRAMA GOT ME LIKE *faints*
Can I just say a quick thank you to the Kim K team for concocting this epic distraction from the real problems in our world?? My heart and soul NEEDED this.
Recent world events have reminded me that I don’t belong here. I belong somewhere with less hate and more love. Preferably with Jesus or in outer space or anywhere but here really.
Though, if I weren’t here, I’d be missing out on all of this celebrity drama & I’m not sure I could live with myself! This is what America needed right now – a good ole fashioned celeb feud to unite us all & remind us that there are still super rich and famous people in the world who are oblivious to real issues. Personally, I can’t wait to be a celebrity worth bahoodles of dinero and have my biggest problem be when Justin Bieber or a One Directioner sings about me. That sounds pretty darn dreamy if you ask me.
Though a song about me would most likely be about how I smell like onion at all times.
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: Dozen Rangs
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced thick
- 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. of parsley flakes
- 2 eggs
- S+P, to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Place onion rings in a bowl + cover with a half cup of water
- Meanwhile, pour panko in one bowl
- Combine the flour + chili powder + parsley + S+P in another
- Whisk eggs + a splash of water in a third bowl
- Dredge onion in flour mixture, then egg + finally the panko
- Arrange on a lined baking sheet
- Spray all of the onion rings with cooking spray
- Bake for 12 minutes
- Arrange rings on face + let the onion seep into pores + make you happy
Idea came from here: