Celebrity I connect with this week: Mariah Carey.
That woman is TOO real. Like, she does not even try to be down to earth. I respect that.
I heard on Entertainment Tonight that when she enters a restaurant she requires entrance music. GOALSSSSSS. It’s important to note that the entrance music she requires is her OWN. *faints with admiration*
But her best quality is that she has a clause in all of her contracts stating that she cannot be photographed in fluorescent light. This is also a personal rule of mine yet I have not found anyone willing to enter into a contract with me where I can control this fully BUT I HOLD OUT HOPE. Look, Mariah & I are beautiful women, inside and out. But ain’t no one lookin’ cute in fluorescent light. NO. ONE. Mariah has done it right. She walks through fluorescent lit rooms with sunnies on at all times. I would do this, too, except people would mistake it for a cataract problem.
Let us also have a moment of silence for the genius that is Glitter.
Time: 40 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2 pizzas
- 2 pieces of naan
- 1 cup of basil pesto, use this recipe
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, rinsed + halved
- 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange naan on a lined baking sheet
- Spread pesto evenly on naan
- Top with tomatoes + some cheese
- Crack 1 egg in the center of each naan
- Bake for 15 or until egg is set
- Top with fresh avocado + S+P
- Lift pizza over head like a baby lion cub entering the world + have sweetie stab egg + let the yolk run all over you like a waterfall