What a great day to be a sports fan!!!!!!!!!
I wish I knew what that was like.
I think it’d be really great to get that jazzed about a team that has no bearing on my existence. Sigh.
Instead, I have been VERY busy watching Stranger Things. I’m finally on this train, y’all, & I am not hopping off anytime soon – chugga chugga choo coo! I freaking love this show. I’m not sure where they found these uber talented mini humans to be the main characters, but I am thoroughly impressed. It’s also mighty refreshing to see Winona Ryder on screen. I’ve missed you, girl. We’ve all forgotten about the Saks Fifth Avenue incident.
I’m sorry for bringing it up again right now, though.
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 1 dozen muffins
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree, not off brand!
- 1/4 cup of skim milk
- 1 tsp. of baking soda
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. of cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 tsp. of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. of allspice
- 1 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of old fashioned oats + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil + honey
- Whisk in eggs
- Fold in pumpkin + whisk in milk
- Add baking soda + vanilla + cinnamon + ground ginger + nutmeg + allspice
- Add flour + chocolate chips + oats, combine well
- Place muffin cups in a muffin tin + lightly spray with cooking spray
- Pour an even amount in each cup
- Top with a sprinkle of oats + a dash of cinnamon
- Bake 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Invite pals over + pour everyone glasses of skim milk + serve them a warm muffin + compare chocolatey milk mustaches, winner gets high five
Idea came from here!