I think I have DVR.
I can’t be sure because I’m not totally sure what DVR is.
All I know is Garr got to this menu on our TV that listed all of the movies currently on. I see that Ghost is on & my mind goes berserk. MUST. WATCH. PATRICK. SWAYZE. NOW.
After convincing him it’s a boy movie (LOL), he was able to rewind it to the beginning. Meaning, I think I have DVR. Meaning, I have entered the 2010’s and there is no going back for me. I am a believer! What sadness this space device could have saved me throughout my youth the many times I stumbled upon a halfway over Crossroads or Blue Crush.
I may or may not have made Garrett play Unchained Melody on repeat the rest of the evening.
Time: 25 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4-6
- 1 head of cauliflower, rinsed + chopped in florets
- 2 tbsp. of low fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. of garlic, minced (do not go by the amount in the photo, I beg of you, I used too much & am adjusting the recipe for you because I have a heart)
- S+P, to taste
- Butter, for serving
- Chives, for serving
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil
- Add cauliflower + cook for 6 minutes, drain
- Add hot cauliflower to food processor + add cream cheese + parmesan + garlic + S+P
- Process until smooth
- Serve warm with butter + chives
- Fashion scoop of mash into a pillow + lay your sweet head upon it + dream of gravy boats
Adapted from here!