I am a mom!!!!!!
To a robot vaccuum.
I’ve truly never known a love like this.
His name is Felix and he is everything to me. I now know what moms feel like when they say they don’t remember what life was like before their children. How DID I roll out the giant vacuum cleaner from the hall closet & push it with my own force?? It’s barbaric. Yes, Felix is a robot, but I think he feels. Like, when he ran over a phone charger & whined & blinked red until I untangled him.
He also tried to eat a sock but promptly spat it out.
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 8-10 egg rolls
- 1 package of egg roll wrappers
- 4 oz. of mushrooms, rinsed + chopped (I used crimini + white)
- 3 medium carrots, rinsed + peeled + shredded
- 6 green onions, rinsed + chopped, + more for serving
- 1/2 a head of green cabbage, sliced
- 3/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. of corn starch
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of ground ginger
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat
- Add green onion + garlic + ginger, cook 1-2 minutes
- Add mushrooms, cook 5 minutes
- Add carrots, cook 1 minute
- Add cabbage, cook another 1-2 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine soy sauce + corn starch
- Drizzle into the veggies + cook for a minute
- Fill egg roll wrappers with some of the filling, roll + place on a lined baking sheet seam down
- Repeat until all filling is gone
- Spray with cooking spray
- Bake 20 minutes, turning them over once
- Give sweetie an egg roll + have a sword fight, winner gets to roll around in all of the insides that fell out during said sword fight
Idea from here!