“Something has changed within me” – Elphaba & me.
I think I genuinely like football.
I’ve gone from a person who scoffs at those in logo’d (I don’t think this is a word) beanies to a person who researches the best jersey size for her body type…..
I’m not quite sure what’s gotten into me. Perhaps it’s a burning desire to be connected to something bigger than myself, or a deep-rooted need to be considered a team player, or maybe it’s because they make matching outfits I can put on Topanga. Whatever it is, I’m not looking back. I am here to stay!!!!!
Until football season is over and I find something new to obsess over – yay!
Time: 40 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4
- 12 oz. soyrizo
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 pasilla peppers, de-seeded + chopped
- 12 oz. of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. of hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. of cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Buns, for serving
- Avocado, for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Add onion + peppers, cook for 7-8 minutes
- Add soyrizo + cook through, about 5-6 minutes
- Add tomatoes + brown sugar, cook until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes
- Stir in hot sauce + S+P + turn off heat
- Serve hot on a burger bun with avocado slices
- Hide all utensils + force sweetie to eat this like an animal
Idea came from here!