I need help with baby names.
I’m not pregnant, fools, I literally just learned what fabric softener was like yesterday. I cannot take care of a miniature human yet. Also, I don’t want to buy new pants.
But I do like to daydream about the names of my future offspring, so I keep a note in my phone with all my favie girl and boy names.
Unfortunately, I’m facing some opposition from the other piece of this puzzle, my husband. He looked through my list the other night and was like, “nope, no, never, hate it, gross, that’s one’s OK but still no.” I’m like K, well what do you like? He’s all what’s wrong with naming it after me – Garrett DeWayne???
I do not have the time or energy to address this suggestion.
I’m hoping he just feels terrible for me while I’m in labor and let’s me name them Jack and Rose like I’ve always wanted.
Time: 1 hour (prep + cooking) | Serves: 3-4
- 2 heads of cauliflower, cut in florets
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 1 cup of colby jack cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped
- S+P, to taste
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Arrange cauliflower on a lined baking sheet + drizzle with olive oil + S+P
- Roast 20-25 minutes or until browned to your liking
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes + onion + jalapeno + S+P in a bowl, set aside
- Scootch cauliflower together on the pan + top with black beans + tomato mix + S+P + cheese, bake another 10 minutes or until cheese is melted + golden
- Remove + top with avocado + cilantro
- Serve hot
- Get into stretchy PJ pants, turn on some good television, dim the lights + eat all of this straight off the pan like the monster you are