I finally went to a Seahawks game.
And I left a very large part of my soul in the nosebleed section.
What a time, man. What a place. The people. The sounds. The FOOOOOOD.
I don’t know what options you all have down in first class, but up in steerage there is NAME-BRAND PIZZA. I turned a corner and there it was. A beacon of light at the end of a tunnel after a tumultuous journey through scads of fans and screaming children. A real-life Papa John’s. I acted coy and pretended I would not break my vegan diet for an ooey gooey pie. Garr goes to the bathroom. I get lost and try to kick some people out of what I thought were our seats. Oops. I find actual seats and here comes my knight in shining armor with a personal pan pizza box.
All I could say was, “Is this the biggest size they had?”
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4
- 2 cups of quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup of kimchi, chopped
- 1 package of tempeh, cubed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 1 tbsp. of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of ginger, ground
- 2 tbsp. of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. of sriracha
- Green onion, for serving
- Heat 1 tbsp. of sesame oil in a wok over medium heat
- Add tempeh + cook for 3 minutes or until browned to your desire, remove from pan
- Heat other tbsp. of sesame oil + add garlic + ginger, cook for 1 minute
- Add kimchi + red pepper, cook 2-3 minutes
- Add quinoa, cook one minute
- Add tempeh + soy sauce + sriracha, cook one more minute
- Serve hot with green onion
- Fall is here it’s bulking season please eat all of this at one time