So, how about them Cowboys, eh?
I’m just trying to bring a little levity to the situation.
Because I fear our world is in the midst of pure chaos.
The coronavirus is the giant, infectious, elephant in the room, if you dare enter a room with more than a handful people in it. There’s nowhere to turn to get away from it! It’s taken over the news, social media, workplaces, businesses. I hardly remember what life was like when I could just go into an establishment and not judge everyone by their sniffles. I’m not overly concerned I will personally catch it, but I do worry about everyone else! I also spend 90% of my life in my house, so I’m practically quarantined every day. My mom called me in a panic last night that her grocery store was out of toilet paper and she waited in the checkout line for 20+ minutes. Naturally, I forced Garrett to go with me to our grocery store to stock up. It was so calm… like eerily so.
But I did snag a big pack of Charmin, so success!
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4-6
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed + drained
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Pinch of S
- In a food processor, combine chickpeas + coconut sugar + peanut butter + almond milk + vanilla + S
- Process until smooth
- Pour in a bowl + fold in some chocolate chips + top with the rest
- Cover + refrigerate for several hours until ready to serve
- Serve with some lil graham crackers
- Using graham cracker, smear some hummus all over face + add some cucumbers to your eyes, enjoy the exfoliation
Adapted from here!