So…. how we feeling, everybody?!
Hopefully, you are quarantined, chilling, maxing & relaxing, & washing the heck out of your hands!
We are going to get through this, my people.
Because I practically live the quarantine life 100% of the time, I thought I could provide some tips that help me not go stir crazy. First, develop crippling social anxiety that makes the thought of leaving your house to hang out with friends paralyzing. If you’re not able to do that, FaceTime some different pals every night! Next, pick up a new hobby like stalking every move of The Bachelor franchise stars. If that’s not your thing, maybe read some nice books! Lastly, order your husband to do all sorts of chores you have been putting off around the house. If he refuses, consider doing them yourself!
Hope these help. I’m here for you!!!
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cookjng) | Serves: 4-6
- 1 lb. of fingerling potatoes, washed + quartered
- 2 cups of greens, spinach + kale used here
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup of stone ground mustard
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- S+P, to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil
- Gently add taters + boil until tender, about 8 or so minutes
- In a large boil, add greens + lemon juice + some S, massage a lil
- Whisk together mustard + olive oil + garlic powder + S+P
- Add warm, drained potatoes to the bowl with the greens + add mustard, stir well
- Serve warm or chilled
- Eat a bunch of taters for dinner like I did, your lil tummy pooch will keep you warm
Adapted from here!