Buying a house is fun.
I recommend doing it sight unseen in a global pandemic.
Just adds an element of ~surprise~ to the process.
Before we move, we were hoping to get some work done on the house. Ya girl just wants some fresh paint on the walls. Really, I just want all the walls painted a deep gray to match my soul and the energy I’m bringing with me into the house. We got our first quote from a company yesterday. These fools want me to pay $5,000 for them to paint a few walls! Y’all best believe I’m about to get some overalls and a set of paint brushes and I’ll go to town myself. Baby can breathe in paint fumes, right??
I already miss our rental homes and not caring about scuffs and imperfections and weird smells.
Time: 30 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 3-4
- 2 cups of cooked orzo
- 1/2 an English cucumber, quartered
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup of kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- S+P, to taste
- In a bowl, combine orzo + cucumber + tomatoes + red onion + bell pepper + olives + cilantro + some S+P
- In a little bowl, combine olive oil + lemon juice + some S+P
- Drizzle dressing on orzo, stir to combine
- Serve room temp or chilled
- This holiday weekend, just sit in front of the tube with your pants unbuttoned + stuff your face with some colorful orzo goodness