Well, it’s official.
I’m cooking the world’s largest baby.
I am supposed to have like 4.5 weeks to go.
But this baby is already 6lb 15oz. Yes, you read that right. I have a fully grown newborn in me already. Which is truly the BIGGEST blessing (literally). The best part – her head is measuring in the 99th percentile. So like tomorrow she’ll hit 100 and have the biggest baby head of all time literally ever. Like, I’m sorry, how is this child going to get out of me….. My doctor seems unconcerned, though. He’s like, yeah you’re just going to have a big baby! As if there haven’t been enough understatements of 2020.
Apparently, she does have hair, though, so that heartburn wives tale is accurate.
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 1 pizza
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed + drained
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups of arugula
- 1/4 cup of cilantro, diced
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 cauliflower crust
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400
- Arrange chickpeas on a lined baking sheet + drizzle with olive oil + S+P
- Bake 20-25 minutes, toss once in the middle
- Once cooked, spread buffalo sauce on crust + top with chickpeas + red pepper + onion
- Bake according to package directions
- Remove + top with arugula + cilantro
- Serve hot
- As the buffalo sauce gets you sweating, just chalk it up to exercise
2 thoughts on “Buffalo Chickpea Pizza”
Here’s a recipe with chickpeas that I need to try. 🍂🍕
Memphis Pizza Cafe has good pizza.
Of course Pizza King, North-Central Indiana’s go-to pizza, is the best anywhere.
Not sure you can find chick-peas at either place.