I stripped Garrett’s workout clothes this weekend.
I can’t even begin to describe the satisfaction and disgust.
I discovered this cleaning instagram account a few months ago and it has really just made me feel like a dirty, garbage person. Like, I’ll never be able to keep my house as clean as this woman does hers.
But I had to start somewhere! This clothes stripping is supposed to get trapped dirt & filth out of CLEAN clothes. Like, clothes you wash & dry & think are good to go. Garrett is arguably the sweatiest man on planet earth, so I knew this would be a fun experiment. We added his workout shorts & tees to a tub with hot water & the magic cleaning potion & let them sit for 5 hours. The water was slick BROWN. I mean, pure dirt water. It was amazing.
Even Garrett was impressed and now we are stripping everything we ever touched.
Time: 40 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 4-5
- 2 cans of black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1/2 a red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. of chili powder
- 1 tsp. of paprilka
- 1 tsp. of cumin
- 1/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- S+P, to taste
- Corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Arugula, for serving
- Red onion slices for serving
- Avocado, for serving
- Cilantro, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a saucepan, add beans + onion + pepper + spices over medium-low heat
- Add a cup of water + lime juice + stir
- Simmer for 15 minutes
- Arrange tortillas a lined baking sheet + drizzle with some olive olive oil
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until crisp to your desire
- To serve, top a tortilla with some beans + arugula + red onion + avocado + cilantro
- Pick one up with your grubby hands + just go for it
Adapted from here!