I hate stuff.
Like I can’t deal with knowing that my house is full of…stuff.
I’m definitely not a minimalist, but that’s where we’re headed.
Maybe it’s the moving all the time, idk, but I can get rid of literally anything. Like I’m going to be the mom that doesn’t keep Lou’s artwork because I just can’t handle the clutter. Recently, I’ve decided to turn this passion project of mine into a side hustle. I call it: selling my crap on Facebook. & it’s highly therapeutic. I’ve just been rummaging in drawers & cabinets & pulling out things we haven’t used in a year or more & seeing what I can get. If it doesn’t sell in like a day, I’ll toss it because my other passion project is impatience.
Next, I’ll be selling all of Garrett’s gym equipment. Stay tuned.
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2
- 1 pizza dough
- 1-2 bunches of sage
- 1/2 cup of arugula
- 1/3 cup of cashews
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cups of butternut squash, cubed + cooked (save yourself some time + get some you can microwave)
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Vegan mozz
- Pickled or raw red onions, for serving
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to whatever temp your dough cooks at
- In a food processor, pulse cashews
- Add sage + arugula + nutritional yeast + lemon juice + S+P, process on high
- While processing, add in olive oil
- Roll out pizza dough into shape you want
- Spread with pesto + top with butternut squash + cherry tomatoes + vegan mozz
- Bake as long as your dough tells you
- Serve hot with red onions on top
- Be a garbage monkey + eat this entire thing standing over the sink with a hunchback