All this Christmas decor has got me in my FEELIESSSSS.
The tree is up, ornaments are being ripped off by my toddler & stockings are hung on top of bookshelves so she doesn’t yank those down, too.
Tis’ the season!
Our entire neighborhood is like next level about Christmas lights. Every street is LIT, literally, figuratively, etc. We, of course, don’t partake because I am too cheap to spend money on Christmas lights & simply won’t do it until Lou is old enough to ask why we’re the only house in the neighborhood without them. I’m also too cheap to do more decor than just your standard tree and stockings. Especially in the south, I feel like most families bring out BOXES of Christmas decor and every corner is covered in nutcrackers. I ~love~ that for them, but it just can’t be me. Y’all already know I can’t have too much stuff around me &, I’ll say it louder for the people in the back, I’m cheap. I turned to Garr the other night & asked him if he wished I was the kind of person who decorated more for the changing seasons. Luckily, I married a man who gets me & he said, “No, because that’s more crap I have to deal with lugging around.”
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 2-3
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 2 cups of brussels sprouts, halved or whole if they’re small
- 2 cups of cauliflower florets
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed + drained
- 2 tsp. of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp. of soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of oregano
- 1 tsp. or garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- S+P, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425
- Combine maple syrup + balsamic vinegar + soy sauce + oregano + garlic powder + olive oil + S+P in a small bowl
- Add all veggies to a bowl + drizzle with marinade
- Arrange on a lined baking sheet + roast 30-35 minutes, tossing once in the middle, until roasted to your desire
- Serve over rice or quinoa with your favie sauce
- You can really just eat this straight off the pan, I won’t tell anyone
Adapted from here!
2 thoughts on “Maple Roasted Veggie Sheet Pan”
Yum, this looks very good!
I’m with you on the decor! My tree is not even up and the longer I wait the longer I don’t care. Merry Christmas!!