So I turned 25 this week.
& nothing happened.
Does turning a quarter of a century really mean that birthday magic just disappears?
I spent the majority of the day inside airports and airplanes. Which, normally, would make me overjoyed! I love airports! I love being alone in airports! Unfortunately, it’s uncouth to tell the strangers around you it’s your birthday and ask them to do things for you because of it.
But my sweetie greeted me with mimosas when I woke up & I ate three bagels for breakfast – so cheers to 25!
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: 12
- 1 cup of dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp. of chia seeds
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 a cup of rolled oats
- 1 tbsp. of honey
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein
- In a food processor, pulse dates until they form into a ball
- Add the remaining ingredients + pulse until everything is well combined in all small bites
- Form into small balls + place on a lined baking sheet
- Pop in fridge for 30 minutes
- Store in an airtight container
- Play game with sweetie where you toss these into each other’s mouths until they are all gone