Chapter 872 in the chronicles of my glamourous life:
Y’all know my thing for airports run deep. I love them, I would live in one, the Chili’s Too establishments are always of high quality, I just have no complaints about airports.
So I’m traveling home to WA this weekend. I’m giiiddddddyyyyyy to see my boo boo – it’d been two weeks. While in Mem, my mom bought me a couple new tops. Kewl, righteous.
I put together a really cute travel outfit. New top tucked into some gr8 jeans with a lil sweater and booties and necklace. I’m feeling myself in this airport. Just strutting up and down these terminals. Side note: my ultimate travel goal is to be mistaken for a model on her way to an exotic shoot. This has never been achieved. Perhaps because I only travel to Memphis and Seattle, or maybe because I am not cute enough. Anyways, I get through two airports and am on plane #2 of the day. I’m sitting next to a fella in flannel PJ pants. He’s kind. He watches Manchester By The Sea (worst movie of my entire life – will save for different post), I read a book. About 20 minutes to landing, bruh leans over and is like, “Hey, I just wanted to tell you your tag is still on your shirt.”
The life of the rich and famous is truly hard sometimes.
Time: 45 minutes (prep + cooking) | Serves: a bunch of lil fries!
- 2-3 medium avocados
- 1 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp. of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- S+P, to taste
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. of sriracha, for sauce
- 1/4 cup of mayo, for sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut avocado in slices (thin or thick – whatever your preference!) + S+P your slices
- Pour flour in one bowl, egg in another and breadcrumbs + red pepper + garlic powder + S+P in a third
- Dredge avocado in flour + egg + breadcrumbs + arrange on a greased baking sheet
- Spray breaded slices with cooking spray
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crisp to your desire
- Combine mayo + sriracha for dipping sauce
- Serve warm
- Stick two under top lip + introduce yourself as a walrus
Lots of these recipes out there! Just combined some goooood ones.